I. Summary Of Data Processing
The following summary provides you with a brief overview of the data processing which happens on the website www.businessideasforyou.com. More information about this is provided under the indicated sections below.
– When you visit our website just to browse, and when you do not set up an account, then only limited amounts of personal data will be processed to provide you with the main functions of the website itself. (for more information please see section III).
– If you register for one of our services at www.businessideasforyou.com, such as using the website, filling in a contact form, then personal further data will be processed in order to fulfil these services. (please see sections IV, V and VI for more information).
Your personal data will also be used for statistics and analytics that help us to improve the website (please see section VII).
– Your personal data might be disclosed to third parties (please see section VIII). If any of these third parties are outside of your country of residence then different data protection standards would apply (please see section IX).
– We have made sure that there are enough safeguards and security in place to protect your personal data (please see section X).
– We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary by the company (please see section XI).
– According to governing body and legislation in your area, you may be entitled to exercise certain rights with regards to the processing of your personal data (please see section XII).
When you visit our website www.businessideasforyou.com for browsing purposes only, ie. If you do not register or make an account with us or you do not make any purchases or engage with the website in any way other than browsing, we may still automatically collect data about you which will contain personal data only in limited cases and which is automatically recognised by our server. This includes information such as:
– The website which directed you to our website
– The time and date of your requests
– The device you are using and browser version
– Your operating system and language settings
– Information on the offers that you have visited on the website
We only use this information to assist us in providing an effective service such as adapting our website to the needs of a particular device as well as to collect broad demographic information. The personal data that is automatically collected is necessary for us to provide the website.
IV. Registering For Our Services
Our website offers an online shop where content can be purchased and browsed. In order to use these services you need to set up an account with us at www.businessideasforyou.com. When you register for an account with us we use the following information:
– Personal information, such as your name and email address which is provided during the registration process
– Information about an account sign-in facility, such as your log-in and password details.
– Any communications which have been sent by you, such as an email or by using the website communication forms.
When you complete a purchase and a transaction on the website, such as buying an eBook or an Audiobook, then additional data processing may take place. If this happens then you will be informed about it.
We will process the data that you provide in order to:
– Identify that it is you when you sign in to your account
– Provide you with the right services and information offered through the website or which you request
– Administer your account
– Be able to communicate with you
– Any advertising or profiling
Once your account has been deleted then your personal data will be blocked and erased the next time there is a data clean up.
V. Why We Need Information
In order to use the following services on the website www.businessideasforyou.com then you need to have an account set up as described in section IV. The account that you create will retain your data for future purchases and other activity. This personal data can be deleted as well as the account in the account settings.
1. Other Services
In order to provide functions such as the save search we will need your log-in data to be able to show your previously stored results.
VI. The Newsletter
If you provide your email address then you can sign up to the www.businessideasforyou.com newsletter. We will only do this and send you the newsletter if you have given your consent to doing so. The newsletter may contain content specific advertising requirements.
VII. Automatic Decision Making
Here at www.businessideasforyou.com we do not use your personal data for automated decision making.
VIII. Sharing Your Personal Information
Your Personal Data will only be shared to a third party in cases where we need to do this in order to fulfil our terms of business and contractual relationship with you.
Such a transfer would be based on data processing agreements. Therefore, our contractors will only use your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their functions and will be contractually bound to process your personal data only on our behalf and in compliance with our requests.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, any personal data we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party in compliance with applicable law.
We may disclose your personal data if legally entitled or required to do so (for example if required by law or by a court order).
IX. Sharing Your Personal Information Abroad
With regards to our information sharing policies as outlined above, in some instances we may transfer your personal data to other countries. If these countries have different data protection laws then the data will be subject to the laws of that country only.
Here at www.businessideasforyou.com your privacy and security are very important to us. We have appropriate security measure in place in order to protect you against loss, misuse and any alteration of personal data which is under our control.
Our security and privacy policies are constantly reviewed so that only authorised personnel have access to your personal data.
Customers aged under 18 years old need to have the consent of a parent before using this website and its services or making any purchases.
XI. Data Retention
Your data will be retained by us for only as long as we need it in order to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it.
XII. Your Rights
Under the correct terms of legislation that are applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
1. Require (i) information as to whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the data recipients as well as potential retention periods;
2. Request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
3. Refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
4. Object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, that your personal data shall be subject to a processing. In this case, please provide us with information about your particular situation. After the assessment of the facts presented by you we will either stop processing your personal data or present you our compelling legitimate grounds for an ongoing processing;
5. Take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators;
6. Require (i) to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller; and/or
7. Not to be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects) which produce legal effects on you or affects you with similar significance.
You may (i) exercise the rights referred to above or (ii) pose any questions or (iii) make any complaints regarding our data processing by contacting us using the contact details which are provided below.
XIII. Contact Us