- Definitions In These Terms & Conditions
- The following Terms & Conditions of Business (“T&C”) apply to the use of the Website at businessideasforyou.com (“Website”), as well as to the purchase the company’s products, and to all related services provided by us.
- The website businessideasforyou.com and its URL are fully owned by company owner Jacodan Limited.
- As used in these T&C, the term “Customer” shall refer to users of the Website and to buyers of digital products including Audiobooks, eBooks and Videos.
- Any terms of business laid down by the Customer which diverge from these T&Cs shall not apply. Any confirmation from the Customer that is based on the latter’s own terms of business is hereby expressly refuted. The Customer’s terms of business shall not become an integral part of any agreements unless Jacodan Limited has expressly confirmed the same in writing.
- These T&Cs and the transactions completed through the website shall hereby be governed and by and constituted and interpreted in accordance with UK law.
- Jacodan Limited’s Services
- The Website, businessideasforyou.com offers eBooks, Audiobooks and Videos. The specific items and prices can be gathered from the details provided in each case at the Web Shop.
2.2 After placing an order, Customers will be emailed the eBooks in PDF format, and/or – to the extent available – in EPUB format (“Electronic Format”). Audiobooks are stored on devices as audio files and Videos are stored on devices as Video Files.
- Technical Requirements for Digital Content
3.1 For using digital content and in particular for reading and storing the eBooks, the Customer needs normal Internet access and a programme for viewing documents in Electronic Format. For Audiobooks and Videos the Customer needs to have access to the appropriate media player or electronic device.
- Use of our Web Shop
4.1 Customers intending to place orders at the Website must first register with an account.
4.2 The main requirement for registering is to show that the Customer is of least 18 years of age and that he or she has full legal capacity to use our website and its services.
4.3 The personal data that is requested during registration must be true and correct. In particular, the Customer must not enter any third-party information and in the event of any changes to this they shall be under obligation to immediately update his or her personal particulars and information in the Website.
4.4 By sending off the completed registration form, the Customer is submitting a proposal to conclude an agreement on accessing and using the Websites services. Subsequently, the Customer will be sent a confirmation email containing his or her personal access data. This confirmation email constitutes Jacodan Limited’s acceptance of the Customer’s proposal. In this way, an agreement on the use of the Web Shop will be formed.
4.5 Jacodan Limited is entitled to turn down individual registrations for the Website without stating any reasons.
- Purchase of Digital Content
- The Customer has the option of ordering individual issues of certain as eBooks or by clicking on the relevant shopping cart button, and by subsequently completing the order process.
- When a Customers completes a purchase they will receive their digital product via email.
- Delivery of Products, Terminations and Refunds
- eBooks, Audiobooks and Videos are all delivered in Electronic Format. These are available via email and should never take any longer than 24 hours to be received. If they are please contact us immediately.
- For any terminations or cancellations of orders as well as information about refunds in the event of damage then please contact us using the contact form below.
- Payments and Prices
- The prices for the individual goods are stated in the respective presentation of each item.
- Unless otherwise stated, payment for an individual order of an eBook, Audiobook or Video must be made in advance and shall fall due for payment immediately on completion of the order.
- Once payment has been completed the Customer will see JACObifu, SOLIHULL, as their billing descriptor.
- Jacodan Limited will offer payment either by credit card or debit card.
- If the Customer fails to honour his or her payment obligations, or if any amounts paid are reverse-charged, Jacodan Limited shall be entitled to block the Customer’s access to the Website. If access is blocked because receivables are still outstanding and if the Customer balances the arrears, his or her access shall be reactivated.
- Digital Content Usage Rights
- Purchased digital content shall be delivered to the Customer by making the eBook or available in Electronic Format.
- The Use of eBooks, Audiobooks or Videos is permitted only for the Customer’s own purposes and the cases allowed by copyright law. If the Customer downloads digital content, the file may be stored on the end device used by the Customer personally. The following in particular are not permitted: making unauthorised additional copies, in particular on end devices or media to which third parties have access; adapting digital content, and publishing or exploiting the item thus made; passing on digital content to third parties, or making it available to the public (including intranets). The above rules apply to digital content in its entirety as well as any part that is protected by copyright (individual chapters/articles, photographs, diagrams etc.)
9 . Warranty and Liability
9.1 For all goods sold on the website there is a legal guarantee of conformity. Claims arising from that guarantee become statute-barred within two years after the goods have been received. Jacodan Limited shall be held liable in accordance with statutory regulations for any loss or damage sustained by the Customer that is caused by intent or gross negligence; is due to the object of performance lacking a warranted characteristic; is based on a culpable breach of so-called “cardinal obligations;” results from the loss of life, limb, or health; or is covered by liability under product liability law.
9.2 Where damages sustained by the Customer result from loss of data, Jacodan Limited shall not be held liable if such damage could have been avoided had the Customer regularly saved all the relevant data and made complete backups at intervals that duly reflect the value of the data.
- Terminating the Account for the Website
10.1 The Customer may give notice terminating the agreement on use for the Website at any time.
10.2 After the agreement on use has terminated, the Customer shall no longer have any access to the Web Shop and, if applicable, also to Jacodan Limited.
10.3 Both parties reserve the right to give extraordinary notice for grave cause.
- Data Protection
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about anything that has been outlined in these terms and conditions as well as any questions about any orders or processes then please get in touch using the contact form.
Reg No. 12393986
67 Queens Avenue,